Assistant Educator (Diploma-Qualified) - Colonel Light Gardens World of Learning
Job no: 508934
Work type: Casual
Categories: Assistant Educator
Brand: World of Learning
Are you an experienced Certificate III or Diploma qualified Educator looking to join a phenomenal team of exceptional, qualified Early Childhood professionals and be supported and encouraged to excel and further develop your Early Childhood career?
Do you want to be valued and appreciated for your hard work?
Colonel Light Gardens World of Learning is offering an exceptional candidate a Casual Assistant Educator role within our fun-loving, supportive team. You will be a passionate, dedicated professional who strives to build and maintain an outstanding learning environment for our children.
Our children enjoy delightful indoor and outdoor play areas, rooms equipped with the latest age-appropriate technology and learning resources, and a range of activities.
Our centre provides child care in Colonel Light that is perfect for families living or commuting through nearby suburbs Westbourne Park, Lower Mitcham, Colonel Light Gardens, Daw Park, Cumberland Park, and Hawthorn in Greater Adelaide.
As a Casual member of our team, you will be a lifesaver to the centre. Covering for lunch breaks, annual leave and sick days. You will have the opportunity to learn new skills, develop yourself as an educator and learn from experienced and supportive team members in a job that is flexible around your availability.
At capacity our centre caters for up to 62 children with operating hours from 6:30am to 6:30pm.
For more information and photos, please visit our centre's website.
- You will hold an ACECQA approved Certificate III or Diploma Qualification in Children’s Services
- An understanding of both the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Proven Educator experience within an Early childhood service (working with children 0-5 years)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A current Working with Children Check
- First Aid certificate
The Benefits of Working at G8
With more than 450 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow:
- Access a 25% discount on childcare fees at any G8 Education Centre for you and your family members
- Opportunities to advance your career within G8’s network of 450+ centres
- Access to G8’s Online Learning Lounge with more than 70 hours of professional development
- Counselling for team members and their families through Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Exclusive access to The Playground – G8's benefits platform, with access to 350+ retailers
- Uniforms provided
- Access to health and wellness programs
Please click through to the application form.
For a comprehensive list of all our locations and vacancies please visit our website at G8 Careers.
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now