Lead Educator - Brand New Centre!
Job no: 508235
Work type: Permanent Full time
Location: Perth - Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
Categories: Lead Educator
Brand: Great Beginnings
Join Our Brand New Centre! Paying Above Award!
Are you an experienced Diploma qualified Lead Educator looking to join a phenomenal team of exceptional, qualified Early Childhood professionals and be supported and encouraged to excel and further develop your Early Childhood career?
Do you want to be valued and appreciated for your hard work?
Great Beginnings Yanchep is offering an exceptional candidate a Lead Educator role within our fun-loving, supportive team. You will be a passionate, dedicated professional who strives to build and maintain an outstanding learning environment for our children.
This role is Full-time working 38 hours per week. Attractive working package including Above Award.
Our children enjoy delightful indoor and outdoor play areas, rooms equipped with the latest age-appropriate technology and learning resources, and a range of activities.
At capacity our centre caters for up to 100 children with operating hours from 6.30am to 6.30pm.
For more information and photos, please visit our centre's website: Website
- You will hold an ACECQA approved Diploma Qualification in Children’s Services
- An understanding of both the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Proven Educator experience within an Early childhood service (working with children 0-5 years)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A current Working with Children Check / Blue Card / DCSI Clearance
- First Aid certificate
You will also share our commitment and passion for bringing learning to life, inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
With more than 430 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow:
- Access a 50% discount on early education and childcare fees at any G8 Education Centre, and a 25% discount for your family members
- Opportunities to advance your career within G8’s network of 430+ centres
- Access to G8’s Online Learning Lounge with more than 70 hours of professional development
- Counselling for team members and their families through Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Exclusive access to G8's benefits platform, with access to 350+ retailers
- Uniforms provided
- Access to health and wellness programs
How to APPLY
Please click through to the application form.
If you are interested or would like to find out more, apply now or contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
For a comprehensive list of all our locations and vacancies please visit our website HERE
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now