Early Childhood Teacher | Napier Street Children's Centre
Job no: 508014
Work type: Permanent Full time
Location: Bendigo, Goldfields & Macedon Ranges
Categories: Early Childhood Teacher
G8 Education is one of Australia's largest providers of quality early childhood education and care. With more than 430 early learning centres across 21 quality early learning brands, we play an important role in the lives of Australian families.
Napier Street Children's Centre currently have a wonderful full-time permanent opportunity for an experienced, fully registered Early Childhood Teacher.
We are seeking someone who can will drive to develop strong relationships with families, children and the community, whilst building an outstanding learning environment for children. This role will be supported by the Centre management team, along with Educational Leader, Practice Partners and your fellow educators.
Located in White Hills, the team at Napier Street Children's Centre are passionate about fostering encouragement and kindness! We are an 120 place Centre which provides quality programs in line with the new Early Learning Years Framework as well as a nurturing and engaging environment for our children to grow and develop. Our teaching philosophy is inclusivity for all children.
For more information and photos, please visit our Centre's website: Napier Street Children's Centre
At G8 Education, our Early Childhood Teachers are valued and set up for success from the outset. As an Early Childhood Teacher with G8 Education you will have ample professional development opportunities available to you including;
- Access to a suite of content in our online Learning Lounge, designed by our talented Education Team
- Pedagogical support and guidance from our team of Practice Partners and coaches
- VIT Mentor Program for our Provisional Teachers
- You will be able to demonstrate an Early Childhood philosophy, supported by an age-responsive approach to teaching and learning,
- You will also share in our commitment to inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
Successful Applicants must hold
- An ACECQA approved Graduate Diploma, Bachelor or Masters of Teaching (Early Childhood)
- Current Working with Children Check
- Teacher’s Registration or eligible to apply
With more than 430 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow:
- 6 weeks Annual Leave
- Access a 50% discount on early education and childcare fees at any G8 Education Centre, and a 25% discount for your family members
- Attractive wages well above award
- A place to grow - succession planning encouraged with opportunities for careers across the nation!
- A dedicated Early Learning & Education Leadership Team to support you to contribute to the lives of children in their important early years
- Dedicated support for provisional early childhood teachers to move to proficient registration
- Great work life balance with flexible hours available (i.e., 9am-3pm if applicable)
- Access to G8’s Online Learning Lounge with more than 70 hours of professional development
- Exclusive access to G8 Education's benefits platform, with discounts to 350+ retailers
- Counselling for team members and their families through Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
As part of the Team, you will feel appreciated, valued and enjoy a truly supportive and fun work environment.
How to APPLY
Please click through to the application form.
If you are interested or would like to find out more, apply now or contact the team at email@example.com
For a comprehensive list of all our locations and vacancies please visit our website HERE
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now