Trainee - Diploma | Great Beginnings Parmelia
Job no: 507993
Work type: Permanent Full time
Location: Perth - Rockingham & Kwinana
Categories: Educator in Training
Brand: Great Beginnings
At G8 Education our team members across our 430 locations within Australia are making a difference in the lives of children and their families. With a passion for delivering quality early childhood education and care, we focus on compassion, dedication, integrity and innovation to help us achieve our potential. We believe in giving the next generation of educators the best career development opportunities, through our Study Pathways Program.
Offering traineeships in the Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care, coveted places are currently available. Graduates from our Program don’t just complete their qualification, they emerge with all the knowledge and experience needed to continue a meaningful career as an early childhood professional.
What we can offer you:
- Fee Free Training – G8 Education will cover all related RTO enrolment and training fees.
- A strong, dedicated support network in each state of trusted, quality RTO Providers and Trainers and access to a dedicated G8 Study Pathways Support Team.
- Paid, rostered Study Time in the workplace – up to 1 full day per month.
As a Cert III Qualified Educator wanting to complete your Diploma, you will work as part of a team to provide quality education and care while observing and implementing the policies, procedures, values and philosophies of G8 centres. You will support children in their development and learning through nurturing relationships and positive interactions and provide them with physical care. As a valued qualified Educator, you will observe and document children’s learning and development and assist in the day-to-day operation of the room.
What we need from you:
- Successful completion of a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- The willingness and motivation to study towards a Diploma of Early Childhood Education & Care
- A current Working with Children Check or the ability to gain one
- Dedication to developing children and fostering their potential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Friendly and energetic
Team member benefits we will provide you with:
- First Aid & CPR paid for annually
- Annual complimentary flu shots
- Access a 50% discount on early education and childcare fees at any G8 Education Centre, and a 25% discount for your family members
- Access to team member benefits and discounts including hotels, health insurance, gym memberships, and theme park admissions
- Obtaining the Diploma also provides eligibility to participate in G8 Education’s exclusive Bachelor Scholarship Program, which supports diploma qualified team members to study towards their Bachelor and become an ECT
- Counselling for team members and their families through Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
If you are ready for your next challenge and want to join a supportive working environment, please submit your application via ‘Apply Now’.
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety & wellbeing. As an organisation, we have a zero tolerance to any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and well-being of children will always be our priority and we have an expectation that all of our team members embrace this shared commitment.
Please note the advertising closing date is indicative only. G8 Education reserves the right to close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, it is encouraged that you submit your application as soon as possible.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now