Early Childhood Trainee (Certificate III) | Community Kids Heatley
Job no: 507339
Work type: Fixed Term Full time
Location: Townsville & Northern QLD
Categories: Educator in Training
Brand: Community Kids
At G8 Education our team members across our 430+ locations within Australia are making a difference in the lives of children and their families. With a passion for delivering quality early childhood education and care, we focus on compassion, dedication, integrity, and innovation to help us achieve our potential. We believe in giving the next generation of educators the best possible start to their career, through our Study Pathways Program.
We are seeking passionate and committed individuals to join our rewarding traineeship program in the Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care. Graduates from our program don’t just complete their qualification, they emerge with all the knowledge and experience needed to commence a meaningful career as an early childhood professional.
Position available at Community Kids Heatley.
For more information about the Service, please visit : Community Kids Heatley
What we can offer you:
- Competitive wages for Certificate III Trainee Educators.
- Fee Free Training – G8 Education will cover all enrolment and training fees.
- Engagement with trusted and leading training organisations and access to a dedicated G8 Study Pathways Support Team.
- Paid, rostered study time in the workplace – up to 1 full day per month.
As an Educator in Training, you will work as part of a team to provide quality education and care while observing the policies, procedures, values and philosophies of G8 centres. You will support children in their development and physical care whilst learning about practice through nurturing relationships and positive interactions . As a valued member of the team, you will support educators to observe and document children’s learning and development and assist in the day-to-day operation of the room. Whether it’s your first career choice or a change in careers, it’s the drive to learn, grow and ultimately build a career nurturing a love of learning for children in their early years that matters.
What we need from you:
- The willingness to make life-long impact to inspire future generations
- The motivation to study towards a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education & Care or Diploma in Children’s Serivices
- The ability to gain a Working with Children Check
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Friendly and energetic
Team member benefits we will provide you with:
- First Aid & CPR paid for annually
- Access a 50% discount on early education and childcare fees at any G8 Education Centre, and a 25% discount for your family members
- Access to team member benefits and discounts including hotels, health insurance, gym memberships, and theme park admissions
- Counselling for team members and their families through Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Future opportunities to grow your career through our Diploma and Bachelor Scholarship programs
If you are ready for your next challenge and want to join a supportive working environment, please submit your application via ‘Apply Now’.
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety & wellbeing. As an organisation, we have a zero tolerance to any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and well-being of children will always be our priority and we have an expectation that all of our team members embrace this shared commitment.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now