Job no: 506439
Work type: Permanent Full time
Location: Perth - Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
Categories: Centre Manager
We are currently seeking a dynamic and experienced Centre Manager to lead our dedicated Team at Buggles Spearwood.
Your strong relationship-building skillset and collaborative leadership style will be well utilised to drive our centre to success in the sector.
When you join G8 Education, you will be enrolled in our 6-month Centre Manager First Steps induction program which is designed to equip you with the skills and knowledge needed to feel confident in your new role, ensuring you are set up for success from the first day you step into your new Centre.
- You will spend up to 4 weeks with one of our specially selected and trained Certified Trainers as they train and guide you while you learn about the systems we use at G8, our policies and procedures. Their support continues once you are in your centre, with regular check-ins to ensure your learning continues.
- After your time with our Certified Trainer, you are invited to our series of deep-dive workshops led by Subject Matter Experts and designed to focus on your leadership development.
- Ongoing support throughout your 6-month program is provided by our First Steps Support Team and your Area Manager.
Buggles Spearwood offers a comprehensive early education program with a strong play-based learning curriculum. Children enjoy delightful indoor and outdoor play areas, rooms equipped with the latest age appropriate technology and learning resources, and a range of activities including involvement with a community playgroup. At capacity the centre caters for 82 children ranging from 0-18 months, toddlers and pre-school aged. The centre is located close to a local shopping centre, park and convenient bus stops with operating hours from 6:30am to 6:30pm
For more information and photos, please visit our centre's website: Buggles Spearwood
- Hold an ACECQA approved Diploma Qualification in Children’s Services
- Are adaptable, flexible, resilient and able to respond positively to change with excellent communication skills
- Previous leadership within an Early Childhood service (working with children 0-5 years)
- A current Working with Children Check
- Current First Aid Certificate and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates.
You will also share our commitment to bringing learning to life, inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
With more than 430 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow.
- Access a 50% discount on early education and childcare fees at any G8 Education Centre, and a 25% discount for your family members
- Dedicated focus on your personal and professional development, including The First Steps Centre Manager Onboarding and Induction Program, paid training and access to G8’s online Learning Lounge
- Attractive remuneration packages available
- Exclusive access to The Playground – G8’s benefits platform, with discounts from 350+ retailers including hotels, health insurance, gym membership and more
- Staff health and wellness program
- Opportunities to advance your career within G8’s network of 430 centres
How to APPLY
Please click through to the application form.
If you are interested or would like to find out more, apply now or contact our Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment.
G8 Education is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all who attend the premises that it operates. This includes accepting responsibility to provide, so far as is reasonably practicable, a workplace that is safe and without risk to health for all team members, children and members of the broader community. G8 Education requires all employees to have received both COVID-19 vaccinations (or an approved medical exemption) in line with the state based government vaccination mandates or by 31st January 2022 for support office team members all new employees joining the organisation must also meet this requirement. Please provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination or exemption status on application.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now