Early Childhood Teacher
Job no: 506221
Work type: Permanent Full time
Categories: Early Childhood Teacher
Brand: Kindy Patch Kids
At G8 Education we understand that learning begins from birth; more development occurs in the human brain between birth to 5 years than at any other time in the life span. So, we continually strive to achieve best practice in early childhood education and care from birth to 5 years. This begins with recruiting, training and retaining dedicated educators and teachers and supporting them to continue their own professional learning, which leads to positive learning outcomes for children.
At Kindy Patch Salisbury Heights, we are passionate about fostering encouragement and kindness! We are an 42 place Centre which provides quality programs in line with the new Early Learning Years Framework as well as a nurturing and engaging environment for our children to grow and develop. Our teaching philosophy is inclusivity for all children. We currently have a wonderful opportunity for an experienced, fully registered Early Childhood Teacher.
When you join G8 Education you will immerse yourself in our intensive and supportive Early Childhood Teacher (ECT) First Steps induction program. The ECT First Steps induction program has been designed to support you to provide quality education and care to the children in our centres, as they are the heart of all that we do.
- Your program of support starts on the day you begin with G8, and continues throughout your first 3 months, allowing time off the floor to collaborate, learn, and grow professionally.
- You will be allocated your very own ECT Buddy who provides that extra layer of support as you settle into your role. Spend time in their centre and them in yours while you work together shoulder-to-shoulder.
- You will be invited to join our Community Connection Session and build relationships with other new ECTs across our network. This is also an opportunity to meet our Teacher Registration/ accreditation Team, our regionals Practice Partners and other Support Office SMEs.
- Complete your program with your personalised Development Plan outlining your ongoing professional development opportunities at G8.
- You will be able to demonstrate an Early Childhood philosophy, supported by an age-responsive approach to teaching and learning,
- You will also share in our commitment to inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
Successful Applicants must hold
- An ACECQA approved Bachelor or Masters of Education (Early Childhood)
- Current Working with Children Check
- Teacher’s Registration or eligible to apply
With more than 450 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow:
- Access a 50% discount on early education and childcare fees at any G8 Education Centre, and a 25% discount for your family members
- Attractive wages well above award
- A place to grow - succession planning encouraged with opportunities for careers across the nation!
- A dedicated Early Learning & Education Leadership Team to support you to contribute to the lives of children in their important early years
- Great work life balance with flexible hours available (i.e., 9am-3pm if applicable)
- Access to G8’s Online Learning Lounge with more than 70 hours of professional development
- Exclusive access to G8 Education's benefits platform, with discounts to 350+ retailers
- Counselling for team members and their families through Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
As part of the Team, you will feel appreciated, valued and enjoy a truly supportive and fun work environment.
How to APPLY
Please click through to the application form.
If you are interested or would like to find out more, apply now or contact the team at email@example.com
For a comprehensive list of all our locations and vacancies please visit our website HERE
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment.
G8 Education is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all who attend the premises that it operates. This includes accepting responsibility to provide, so far as is reasonably practicable, a workplace that is safe and without risk to health for all team members, children and members of the broader community. G8 Education requires all employees to have received both COVID-19 vaccinations (or an approved medical exemption) in line with the state based government vaccination mandates or by 31st January 2022 for support office team members all new employees joining the organisation must also meet this requirement. Please provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination or exemption status on application.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now