FT Assistant Educator | Thornbury World of Learning
Job no: 506201
Work type: Permanent Full time
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner Suburbs
Categories: Assistant Educator
Brand: World of Learning
Are you an experienced Certificate III or Diploma qualified Educator looking to join a phenomenal team of exceptional, qualified Early Childhood professionals and be supported and encouraged to excel and further develop your Early Childhood career?
Do you want to be valued and appreciated for your hard work?
Thornbury World of Learning is offering an exceptional candidate an Assistant Educator role within our fun-loving, supportive team. You will be a passionate, dedicated professional who strives to build and maintain an outstanding learning environment for our children.
The role is Permanent Full-Time, working 38 hours per week.
Our children enjoy delightful indoor and outdoor play areas, rooms equipped with the latest age-appropriate technology and learning resources, and a range of activities.
Our centre is conveniently located for families living or commuting through Thornbury, Northcote and Preston.
At capacity, our centre caters for up to 75 children with operating hours from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm.
For more information and photos, please visit our centre's website: Thornbury World of Learning
- You will hold an ACECQA-approved Certificate 3 or Diploma Qualification in Children’s Services
- An understanding of both the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Proven Educator experience within an Early childhood service (working with children 0-5 years)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A current Working with Children Check
- First Aid certificate
With more than 450 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow:
- Access a 50% discount on early education and childcare fees at any G8 Education Centre, and a 25% discount for your family member
- Opportunities to advance your career within G8’s network of 450+ centres
- Access to G8’s Online Learning Lounge with more than 70 hours of professional development
- Counselling for team members and their families through Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Exclusive access to The Playground – G8's benefits platform, with access to 350+ retailers
- Uniforms provided
- Access to health and wellness programs
How to APPLY
Please click through to the application form.
For a comprehensive list of all our locations and vacancies please visit our website HERE
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now