Job no: 505494
Work type: Permanent Full time
Location: Gold Coast, Australia
Brand: G8 Education
Who are we
G8 Education is an ASX 300 organisation and leading provider of quality early education and care services. Owning over 450 Centres and with over 10,000 team members, we are continually expanding and looking to grow and strengthen our network.
Here at G8 Education, we have an exciting opportunity for a Data Analyst to join our Reporting and Analytics team in our Finance department. Reporting to the Reporting and Analytics Manager, this role is to provide value-added insights to the business that lead to optimal business decisions. You will be responsible for providing in-depth strategic and analytical information in the areas of operations, customer, network growth, and portfolio performance management all whilst building and maintaining reports to track key performance indicators across G8 Education. This role is based out of our Support Office in Varsity Lakes, on the Gold Coast.
No two days are the same here at G8 as we value ourselves on collaboration, teamwork, and innovation. Some of the duties you will see yourself undertaking are.
- Building and implementing company-wide reports to interpret and collate data.
- Generate insights across all areas of the business whilst using data analytics to identify key areas of discussion.
- Undertake regular reviews of existing portfolio for demographic, economic and commercial drivers
- Business partner and support Operational/Support teams to integrate new business strategy and work routines
- Model data for analysis and for input into financial planning
- Prepare and deliver data presentations and analytical insights to the business, including to the executive management
- Continuous improvement to documentation standards and create efficiencies in reporting methodologies.
- Build an understanding of the sector that underpins analytical insights against the business’ key metrics
You are someone who demonstrates accountability and strives to collaborate and grow as a professional. You are courageous and proactive in your approach all whilst engaging and inspiring others around you. You think bigger, and better and seek solutions to achieve outcomes. We are a collaborative and connected team who takes pride in our craft and work harmoniously to achieve outcomes.
Key areas of highly desirable skills are:
- Undergraduate qualification in data analytics, mathematics, or a related discipline
- Power BI Experience and SQL – not essential but would be beneficial.
- High levels of critical thinking and ability to problem solve with high attention to detail
- High-level understanding of data and experience in extracting, integrating, manipulating, and displaying data from various systems using automation where possible
- Well-developed communication/presentation skills at all levels of the business
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team and across the business
- Attractive salary package
- Flexible working arrangement with the ability to WFH 3 days a week.
- Access to our employee assistant program offering mental/physical wellbeing counselling
- Join our social club with monthly events - there's something for everyone!
- Access a 50% discount on early education and childcare fees at any G8 Education Centre, and a 25% discount for your family members.
- Exclusive access to our employee benefits program covering a wide range of discounts and promotions
- Dedicated focus on professional growth and development
This is a rare opportunity; if you want a diverse, challenging and personally fulfilling role, apply now!
Please note the advertising closing date is indicative only. G8 Education reserves the right to close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, it is encouraged that you submit your application as soon as possible.
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment.
G8 Education is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all who attend its premises. This includes accepting responsibility to provide, so far as is reasonably practicable, a workplace that is safe and without risk to health for all team members, children and members of the broader community. G8 Education requires all employees to have received both COVID-19 vaccinations (or an approved medical exemption) in line with the state-based government vaccination mandates or by 31st January 2022 for support office team members all new employees joining the organisation must also meet this requirement. Please provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination or exemption status on the application.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now