Assistant Educator | The Learning Sanctuary Pakenham
Job no: 504497
Work type: Permanent Full time
Location: Pakenham & Surrounds
Categories: Assistant Educator
Brand: The Learning Sanctuary
Are you an experienced Certificate III or Diploma qualified Educator looking to join a phenomenal team of exceptional, qualified Early Childhood professionals and be supported and encouraged to excel and further develop your Early Childhood career?
Do you want to be valued and appreciated for your hard work?
The Learning Sanctuary Pakenham is offering an exceptional candidate an Assistant Educator role within our fun-loving, supportive team. You will be a passionate, dedicated professional who strives to build and maintain an outstanding learning environment for our children.
Our children enjoy delightful indoor and outdoor play areas, rooms equipped with the latest age-appropriate technology and learning resources, and a range of activities. Including petting zoo incursions, the Kiddly Winks music program, the Activ8 sports program and a sustainability program to teach children to care for the planet.
At capacity our centre caters for up to 70 children with operating hours from 6:30am to 6:30pm. Our centre is fully air-conditioned and has on-site parking.
For more information and photos, please visit our centre's website: https://www.thelearningsanctuary.com.au/centres/childcare-pakenham
- You will hold an ACECQA approved Certificate 3 or Diploma Qualification in Children’s Services
- An understanding of both the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Proven Educator experience within an Early childhood service (working with children 0-5 years)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A current Working with Children Check
- First Aid certificate
With more than 450 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow:
- Access a 50% discount on early education and childcare fees at any G8 Education Centre, and a 25% discount for your family members
- Opportunities to advance your career within G8’s network of 450+ centres
- Access to G8’s Online Learning Lounge with more than 70 hours of professional development
- Counselling for team members and their families through Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Exclusive access to The Playground – G8's benefits platform, with access to 350+ retailers
- Uniforms provided
- Access to health and wellness programs
How to APPLY
Please click through to the application form.
If you are interested or would like to find out more, apply now or contact the team at email@example.com
For a comprehensive list of all our locations and vacancies please visit our website HERE
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment.
G8 Education is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all who attend the premises that it operates. This includes accepting responsibility to provide, so far as is reasonably practicable, a workplace that is safe and without risk to health for all team members, children and members of the broader community. G8 Education requires all employees to have received both COVID-19 vaccinations (or an approved medical exemption) in line with the state based government vaccination mandates or by 31st January 2022 for support office team members all new employees joining the organisation must also meet this requirement. Please provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination or exemption status on application.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now