Centre Manager | First Grammar Mentone
Job no: 501519
Work type: Permanent Full time
Location: Melbourne - Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
Categories: Centre Manager
We are currently seeking a dynamic and experienced Centre Manager to lead our dedicated Team at First Grammar Mentone.
Your strong relationship building skillset and collaborative leadership style will be well utilised to drive our centre to success in the sector.
At G8 Education, we ensure our Centre Managers are set up for success from the outset! In your first four weeks, you will be immersed in our intensive First Steps Centre Manager Induction Program which is tailored to you specifically. You will be partnered with one of our experienced Certified Trainers who will guide and support you throughout the program. In addition, you will be mentored throughout your first six months with us, participating in ongoing professional development designed to build upon your skills and knowledge to maximise your confidence in your new role.
First Grammar Mentone offers a comprehensive early education program with a strong play-based learning curriculum. Children enjoy delightful indoor and outdoor play areas, rooms equipped with the latest age appropriate technology and learning resources, and a range of facilities including sandpits, vegetable garden, and other exciting play equipment to engage all the senses. At capacity the centre caters for 40 children. The centre has easy access from Nepean Hwy and Swanston Street in the city of Kingston and is a short 5 minute walk from the newly revamped Mentone train station. with operating hours from 6:30am to 6:30pm.
For more information and photos, please visit our centre's website: First Grammar Mentone
- Hold an ACECQA approved Diploma Qualification in Children’s Services
- Are adaptable, flexible, resilient and able to respond positively to change with excellent communication skills
- Previous leadership within an Early Childhood service (working with children 0-5 years)
- A current Working with Children Check
- Current First Aid Certificate and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates.
You will also share our commitment to bringing learning to life, inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
With more than 450 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow.
- Access a 50% discount on early education and childcare fees at any G8 Education Centre, and a 25% discount for your family members
- Dedicated focus on your personal and professional development, including The First Steps Centre Manager Onboarding and Induction Program, paid training and access to G8’s online Learning Lounge
- Attractive remuneration packages available
- Exclusive access to The Playground – G8’s benefits platform, with discounts from 350+ retailers including hotels, health insurance, gym membership and more
- Staff health and wellness program
- Opportunities to advance your career within G8’s network of 450 centres
How to APPLY
Please click through to the application form.
If you are interested or would like to find out more, apply now or contact our Recruitment Team at email@example.com
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment.
G8 Education is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all who attend the premises that it operates. This includes accepting responsibility to provide, so far as is reasonably practicable, a workplace that is safe and without risk to health for all team members, children and members of the broader community. G8 Education requires all employees to have received both COVID-19 vaccinations (or an approved medical exemption) in line with the state based government vaccination mandates or by 31st January 2022 for support office team members all new employees joining the organisation must also meet this requirement. Please provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination or exemption status on application.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now