Workforce Optimisation Manager
Job no: 501404
Work type: Permanent Full time
Location: Gold Coast
Categories: People and Transformation
Brand: G8 Education
G8 Education is an ASX 300 organisation and leading provider of quality early education and care services. Owning over 450 Centres and with over 10,000 team members, we are continually expanding and looking to grow and strengthen our network.
We are seeking a Workforce Optimisation Manager, to support the development and delivery of our Operational Workforce Labour Strategy.
Reporting into the National Operations Manager - Network, you will lead a team of Workforce Analysts to support our Centre based workforce with rostering, reporting, productivity and wage management.
- Develop labour design, rostering and effective labour management strategies to deliver on company objectives.
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and ways of working to improve efficiency while delivering the G8 quality offer and ensuring regulatory compliance requirements are met.
- Responsible for the management, system and field support of the Roster module within the Workforce Management (WFM) suite.
- Ownership of Wage budgets and forecasts and accountable for Wage cost outcomes.
- Develop and implement labour standards and rostering principles to ensure productivity and Quality measures are delivered.
- Daily oversight and management of labour metrics and performance against budget and optimal forecasts.
- Establish target contract hours for each centre to maximise efficiency coupled with the required flexibility to react to variations in demand
- Proven experience in a similar role across a mid-large, geographically dispersed organisation.
- Experience with enterprise rostering solutions such as Kronos, Ceridian Dayforce, Tanda etc.
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
- Project management experience.
- Strong commercial acumen that can identify and act on opportunities.
- Customer & people experience orientation in identifying and implementing continuous improvement and process reviews.
- Qualifications in Process Engineering or a related field preferred but not essential.
- Attractive salary package
- Access to our employee assistant program offering mental/physical wellbeing counselling
- Join our social club with monthly events - there's something for everyone!
- Access a 50% discount on early education and childcare fees at any G8 Education Centre, and a 25% discount for your family members
- Exclusive access to our employee benefits program covering a wide range of discounts and promotions
- Dedicated focus on professional growth and development
This is a rare opportunity; if you want a diverse, challenging and personally fulfilling role, apply now!
Please note the advertising closing date is indicative only. G8 Education reserves the right to close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, it is encouraged that you submit your application as soon as possible.
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment.
G8 Education is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all who attend the premises that it operates. This includes accepting responsibility to provide, so far as is reasonably practicable, a workplace that is safe and without risk to health for all team members, children and members of the broader community. G8 Education requires all employees to have received both COVID-19 vaccinations (or an approved medical exemption) in line with the state based government vaccination mandates or by 31st January 2022 for support office team members all new employees joining the organisation must also meet this requirement. Please provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination or exemption status on application. #LI-G8SO
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now