Early Childhood Trainee | Forestville Early Learning Centre
Job no: 500423
Work type: Permanent Full time
Location: Sydney - North Shore & Northern Beaches
Categories: Educator in Training
Brand: G8 Education
At G8 Education our team members across our 450 locations within Australia are making a difference in the lives of children and their families. With a passion for delivering high quality early childhood education and care, we focus on compassion, dedication, integrity and innovation to help us achieve our potential. We believe in giving the next generation of educators the best possible start to their career, through our Study Pathways Program.
Offering traineeships in the Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care, coveted places are currently available. Graduates from our Program don’t just complete their qualification, they emerge with all the knowledge and experience needed to commence a meaningful career as an early childhood professional.
The G8 Study Pathways Program provides all eligible team members access to the following:
- Fee Free Training – G8 Education will cover all related RTO enrolment and training fees.
- A strong, dedicated support network in each state of trusted, quality RTO Providers and Trainers and access to a dedicated G8 Study Pathways Support Team.
- Paid, rostered Study Time in the workplace – up to 1 full day per month.
As a trainee, you will work as part of a team to provide quality education and care while observing the policies, procedures, values and philosophies of G8 centres. You will support children in their development and learning through nurturing relationships and positive interactions and learn how to provide physical care. As a valued member of the team, you will support educators to observe and document children’s learning and development and assist in the day-to-day operation of the room. Whether it’s your first ever career choice or a change in careers, it’s the drive to learn, grow and ultimately build a career nurturing a love of learning for children in their early years that matters.
What we need from you;
- The willingness and motivation to study towards a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education & Care
- The ability to gain a Working with Children Check
- Dedication to developing children and fostering their potential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A friendly and energetic demeanor
Team member benefits we will provide you with;
- First Aid & CPR paid for annually
- Annual complimentary flu shots
- Access a 50% discount on early education and childcare fees at any G8 Education Centre, and a 25% discount for your family members
- Access to team member benefits and discounts including hotels, health insurance, gym memberships, and theme park admissions
- Counselling for team members and their families through Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Financial Coaching
- Nutritional consulting
If you are ready for your next challenge and want to join a supportive working environment, please submit your application via ‘Apply Now’.
For further information about this centre, please visit the website below: Forestville Early Learning Centre
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety & wellbeing. As an organisation, we have a zero tolerance to any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and well-being of children will always be our priority and we have an expectation that all of our team members embrace this shared commitment.
G8 Education is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all who attend the premises that it operates. This includes accepting responsibility to provide, so far as is reasonably practicable, a workplace that is safe and without risk to health for all team members, children and members of the broader community. G8 Education requires all employees to have received both COVID-19 vaccinations (or an approved medical exemption) in line with the state based government vaccination mandates or by 31st January 2022 for support office team members all new employees joining the organisation must also meet this requirement. Please provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination or exemption status on application.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now