Job no: 499194
Work type: Fixed Term Full time
Location: Brisbane - CBD & Inner Suburbs, Gold Coast
Categories: People and Transformation
Brand: G8 Education
G8 Education is an ASX 300 organisation and leading provider of quality early education and care services. Owning over 450 Centres and with over 10,000 team members, we are continually expanding and looking to grow and strengthen our network.
About the role:
The Rehabilitation and Return to Work Coordinator is responsible for implementing G8 Education’s Return to Work Program and supporting injured team members and their manager with a safe and enduring return to work.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support the operational implementation of the G8 Education Rehabilitation and Return to Work Program
- Manage the workers compensation and rehabilitation and return to work process in jurisdictions in which G8 Education operates
- Maintain knowledge of the different insurance schemes and of relevant legislation under the jurisdictions in which G8 Education operates
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders in the injury management process
- Implement early intervention strategies to assist injured team members return to work
- Maintain accurate and up to date information within the injury management system
- Participate in regular reviews of workers compensation claims
Attractive salary package
Generous discount on childcare fees
Exclusive access to our employee benefits program covering a wide range of discounts and promotions
Dedicated focus on professional growth and development
This is a rare opportunity; if you want a diverse, challenging and personally fulfilling role, apply now!
Please note the advertising closing date is indicative only. G8 Education reserves the right to close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, it is encouraged that you submit your application as soon as possible.
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment.
G8 Education is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all who attend the premises that it operates. This includes accepting responsibility to provide, so far as is reasonably practicable, a workplace that is safe and without risk to health for all team members, children and members of the broader community. G8 Education requires all employees to have received both vaccinations by 31st January 2022 (or hold a medical exemption), all new employees joining the organisation will also need to meet this requirement.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now