Centre Manager |Creative Garden Early Learning Centre - Sinnamon Park
Job no: 498688
Work type: Permanent Full time
Location: Brisbane - Western Suburbs & Ipswich
Categories: Centre Manager
Brand: Creative Garden
We are currently seeking a dynamic and experienced Centre Manager to lead our dedicated Team at Creative Garden Early Learning Centre - Sinnamon Park. Your strong relationship building skillset and collaborative leadership style will be well utilised to drive our centre to success in the sector.
At G8 Education, we ensure our Centre Managers are set up for success from the outset! In your first four weeks, you will be immersed in our intensive First Steps Centre Manager Induction Program which is tailored to you specifically. You will be partnered with one of our experienced Certified Trainers who will guide and support you throughout the program. In addition, you will be mentored throughout your first six months with us, participating in ongoing professional development designed to build upon your skills and knowledge to maximise your confidence in your new role.
Creative Garden Early Learning Centre - Sinnamon Park offers a comprehensive early education program with a strong play-based learning curriculum. Children enjoy delightful indoor and outdoor play areas and rooms equipped with the latest age appropriate technology and learning resources. Our centre has proudly received an Exceeding rating under the National Quality Standards. At capacity the centre caters for 97 children, is located at 27 Goggs Rd Sinnamon Park with operating hours from 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
For more information and photos, please visit our centre's website: Creative Garden Early Learning Centre Sinnamon Park
- Hold an ACECQA approved Diploma Qualification in Children’s Services
- Are adaptable, flexible, resilient and able to respond positively to change with excellent communication skills
- Previous leadership within an Early Childhood service (working with children 0-5 years)
- A current Blue card
- Current First Aid Certificate and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates.
You will also share our commitment to bringing learning to life, inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
With more than 450 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow.
- Dedicated focus on your personal and professional development, including The First Steps Centre Manager Onboarding and Induction Program, paid training and access to G8’s online Learning Lounge
- All expenses paid trip to an exciting destination each year for our Annual National Conference
- Exclusive access to The Playground – G8’s benefits platform, with discounts from 350+ retailers including hotels, health insurance, gym membership and more
- Staff health and wellness program
- Opportunities to advance your career within G8’s network of 450 centres
- Sector leading 30% discount off early education and child care fees at any G8 Education Centre for either yourself or a member of your family
How to APPLY
Please click through to the application form.
If you are interested or would like to find out more, apply now or contact our Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now