Lead Educator| Wantirna Kinder Haven
Job no: 498664
Work type: Permanent Full time
Location: Melbourne - Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
Categories: Lead Educator
Brand: Kinder Haven
Are you an experienced Diploma qualified Educator looking to join a phenomenal team of exceptional, qualified Early Childhood professionals and be supported and encouraged to excel and further develop your Early Childhood career?
Do you want to be valued and appreciated for your hard work?
Wantirna Kinder Haven is offering an exceptional candidate a Full Time Lead Educator role within our fun-loving, dedicated team. You will be a passionate, dedicated professional who strives to build and maintain an outstanding learning environment for our children.
Our children enjoy delightful indoor and outdoor play areas, rooms equipped with the latest age-appropriate technology and learning resources including SMART interactive whiteboards, and a range of activities such as Happy Feet music and dance program, Bush Kinder, Hey Dee Ho which offers music, fitness and drama.
Our centre's operating hours are from 6:30am to 6:30pm Monday to Friday.
For more information and photos, please visit our centre's website: Wantirna Kinder Haven
- You will hold an ACECQA approved Diploma Qualification in Children’s Services
- An understanding of both the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Proven Educator experience within an Early childhood service (working with children 0-5 years)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A current Working with Children Check
- First Aid certificate
You will also share our commitment and passion for bringing learning to life, inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
With more than 450 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow:
- Opportunities to advance your career within G8’s network of 450+ centres
- Access to G8’s Online Learning Lounge with more than 70 hours of professional development
- Exclusive access to The Playground – G8's benefits platform, with access to 350+ retailers
- Sector leading 30% discount off early education and child care fees at any G8 Education Centre for either yourself or a member of your family
- Uniforms provided
- Access to health and wellness programs
How to APPLY
Please click through to the application form.
If you are interested or would like to find out more, apply now or contact Holly at email@example.com
For a comprehensive list of all our locations and vacancies please visit https://jobs.g8education.edu.au/en/listing/
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now