Centre Manager | Great Beginnings Secret Harbour
Job no: 498367
Work type: Permanent Full time
Location: Perth - Rockingham & Kwinana
Categories: Centre Manager
Brand: Great Beginnings
Our centre is proud to have received Exceeding under the National Quality Standards. Great Beginnings Secret Harbour offers a comprehensive early education program with a strong play-based learning curriculum. Children enjoy delightful indoor and outdoor play areas, rooms equipped with the latest age appropriate technology and learning resources, and a range of activities. At capacity the centre caters for 92 children and is ideally located close to Secret Harbour, Baldivis, Golden Bay, Karnup and Lakelands with operating hours from 6.30am to 6.30pm.
For further information and photos of the centre, please visit our website here: https://www.greatbeginnings.com.au/childcare-secret-harbour
At G8 Education, we ensure our Centre Managers are set up for success from the outset! In your first four weeks, you will be immersed in our intensive First Steps Centre Manager Induction Program which is tailored to you specifically. You will be partnered with one of our experienced Certified Trainers who will guide and support you throughout the program. In addition, you will be mentored throughout your first six months with us, participating in ongoing professional development designed to build upon your skills and knowledge to maximise your confidence in your new role.
With more than 450 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow.
- Dedicated focus on your personal and professional development, including The First Steps Centre Manager Onboarding and Induction Program, paid training and access to G8’s online Learning Lounge
- All expenses paid trip to an exciting destination each year for our Annual National Conference
- Exclusive access to The Playground – G8’s benefits platform, with discounts from 350+ retailers including hotels, health insurance, gym membership and more
- Counselling for team members and their families through Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Financial Coaching
- Nutritional consulting
- Opportunities to advance your career within G8’s network of 450 centres
- Sector leading 30% discount off early education and child care fees at any G8 Education Centre for either yourself or a member of your family
The ideal applicant will hold a Diploma in Children’s Services and a current Working with Children Check. You will also share our commitment to bringing learning to life, inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
How to apply
If you are interested or would like to find out more, apply now or contact our recruitment team on 07 5581 5480 for a confidential discussion.
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now