Early Childhood Teacher - Community Kids Caboolture
Job no: 497308
Work type: Permanent Full time
Location: Brisbane - Northern Suburbs
Categories: Early Childhood Teacher
Brand: Community Kids
At G8 Education we understand that learning begins from birth; more development occurs in the human brain between birth to 5 years than at any other time in the life span. So, we continually strive to achieve best practice in early childhood education and care from birth to 5 years. This begins with recruiting, training and retaining dedicated educators and teachers and supporting them to continue their own professional learning, which leads to positive learning outcomes for children.
When stepping into Community Kids Caboolture, you will experience a world where children are inspired to explore, learn and grow. Our spacious outdoor area includes a dry creek bed, a water play area, sandpits and raised vegetable garden beds to engage all the senses. Our early learning and long day care centre is ideally located for families living or commuting through Caboolture and nearby suburbs Elimbah, Morayfield and Toorbul. We are located a 5-minute drive from Caboolture train station and Caboolture Hospital.
With more than 450 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow:
- Attractive wages well above award
- Sector leading 30% discount on care for each child at any G8 Education Centre for either yourself or a member of your family
- CPD Accredited ‘Teaching for Tomorrow’ Development Program exclusively for our teachers run by Semann & Slattery
- A dedicated Early Learning & Education Leadership Team to support you to contribute to the lives of children in their important early years
- Great work life balance with flexible hours available (i.e. 9am-3pm if applicable)
- Access to G8’s Online Learning Lounge with more than 70 hours of professional development
- Exclusive access to G8 Education's benefits platform, with discounts to 500+ retailers
- Access to health and wellness programs
The ideal applicant will hold a Bachelor or Masters of Education (Early Childhood) as recognised by ACECQA and a current Current Blue Card (QLD) a demonstrated Early Childhood philosophy, supported by an age-responsive approach to teaching and learning, you will share our commitment to inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
How to apply:
If you’re ready to take the next step to join our family of first-class teachers and educators at G8 Education, or would like to know more, apply now or contact the recruitment team on 07 5581 5480 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now