Assistant Educator | Greenwood Central Park Duo
Job no: 496209
Work type: Permanent Full time
Location: Sydney - CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Categories: Assistant Educator
Are you an experienced Certificate III or Diploma qualified Educator looking to join a phenomenal team of exceptional, qualified Early Childhood professionals and be supported and encouraged to excel and further develop your Early Childhood career?
Do you want to be valued and appreciated for your hard work?
We are offering an exceptional candidate a full-time Assistant Educator role within our fun-loving, supportive team. You will be a passionate, dedicated professional who strives to build and maintain an outstanding learning environment for our children.
Greenwood Central Park Duo offers a comprehensive early education program with a strong play-based learning curriculum. Children enjoy delightful indoor and outdoor play areas, rooms equipped with the latest age appropriate technology and learning resources, and a range of activities including adventure-filled playgrounds, modern facilities, sustainability and music programs, natural learning resources and more!
At capacity our centre caters for 90 children with operating hours between 7:00am to 6:00pm.
For more information and photos, please visit our centre's website: Greenwood Central Park Duo
- You will hold an ACECQA approved Certificate III or Diploma Qualification in Children’s Services
- An understanding of both the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Proven Educator experience within an Early childhood service (working with children 0-5 years)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A current Working with Children Check
- First Aid certificate
You will also share our commitment and passion for bringing learning to life, inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
- Exclusive access to The Playground – G8's benefits platform, with excellent benefits and discounts of 5% - 40% off at over 350+ retailers
- Access a 50% discount on early education and childcare fees at any G8 Education Centre, and a 25% discount for family members
- Opportunities to advance your career within G8’s network of 450+ centres
- Access to G8’s Online Learning Lounge with more than 70 hours of professional development
- Uniforms provided
- Access to health and wellness programs
With more than 450 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow:
How to APPLY
Please click through to the application form.
If you are interested or would like to find out more, apply now or contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
For a comprehensive list of all our locations and vacancies please visit https://jobs.g8education.edu.au/en/listing/
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment
G8 Education is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all who attend the premises that it operates. This includes accepting responsibility to provide, so far as is reasonably practicable, a workplace that is safe and without risk to health for all team members, children and members of the broader community. G8 Education requires all employees to have received both vaccinations by 31st January 2022 (or hold a medical exemption), all new employees joining the organisation will also need to meet this requirement.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now