Are you wanting to join a team of world class qualified Early Childhood professionals and be supported and encouraged to excel?
Are you an experienced Certificate III or Diploma qualified Educator looking to join a team of world class, qualified Early Childhood professionals and be mentored to further develop your Early Childhood career?
Make the move to Community Kids Ashford today and make 2021 your best year yet!
The Opportunity on Offer
At Community Kids Ashford, we are proud of our reputation as an Early Years Service of the highest calibre.
We are offering an exceptional candidate a permanent part time Assistant Educator role within our fun-loving, supportive team, working 20 hours a week. You will be a passionate, dedicated professional who strives to build and maintain an outstanding learning environment for our children
Why Community Kids Ashford?
At Community Kids Ashford, we are a well established and qualified team of educators that continue to exceed expectations in the sector. We also like to have fun!
Our beautiful Centre is well equipped with resources and programs based on the Early Years Learning Framework curriculum, including a specialised Kindergarten program.
We are surrounded by a lush environment with lots of large trees and natural play spaces that encourage children to explore and discover. We offer indoor and outdoor play areas with rooms equipped with the latest age appropriate technology and learning resources, and a range of activities.
We cater for 75 children per day and are open from 6:30am to 6:30pm Monday to Friday.
For more information and photos, please visit our centre's website: https://www.communitykids.com.au/centres/childcare-adelaide/
- You will hold an ACECQA approved Certificate III or Diploma Qualification in Children’s Services
- A strong understanding of both the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Proven Educator experience within an Early childhood service (working with children 0-5 years)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Dedication and commitment to developing the future of children
- A friendly and energetic personality
Successful Applicants must also hold
- A current Working with Children Check
- First Aid certificate
You will also share our commitment and passion for bringing learning to life, inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
With more than 460 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow:
- Opportunities to advance your career within G8’s network of 460+ centres
- Access to G8’s Online Learning Lounge with more than 70 hours of professional development
- Exclusive access to The Playground – G8's benefits platform, with access to 350+ retailers
- Sector leading 30% discount off early education and child care fees at any G8 Education Centre for either yourself or a member of your family
- Uniforms provided
- Access to health and wellness programs
How to APPLY
Please click through to the application form.
Please submit all applications online. Successful candidates will be contacted for an initial phone interview.
For more information about any of our roles, please contact our Recruitment Consultant
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment