Job no: 495051
Work type: Permanent Part time
Location: Yarra Valley & High Country
Categories: Assistant Educator
Brand: Community Kids
Community Kids Chirnside Park are seeking experienced and passionate Assistant Educators to join our team on a permanent full-time basis, 38 hours per week. Our 74-place centre is seeking enthusiastic and personable Educators who can easily develop positive relationships with families and maintain an outstanding learning environment for our children.
For further information and photos of this centre, please visit the website below:
With more than 470 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow:
- Dedicated focus on your personal and professional development, including paid training and access to G8’s online Learning Lounge
- Exclusive access to The Playground – G8’s benefits platform, with discounts from 350+ retailers including hotels, health insurance, gym membership and more
- Staff health and wellness program
- Opportunities to advance your career within G8’s network of 470+ centres
- Sector leading 30% discount off early education and child care fees at any G8 Education Centre for either yourself or a member of your family
The ideal applicant will hold a Diploma or Certificate III in Children’s Services and a current Working with Children Check. You will also share our commitment to bringing learning to life, inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
How to apply
If you are interested or would like to find out more, apply now!
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now