Are you an experienced Diploma qualified Educator looking to join a Phenomenal team of exceptional, qualified Early Childhood professionals and be supported and encouraged to excel and further develop your Early Childhood career?
Do you want to be valued and appreciated for your hard work?
Make the move to Great Beginnings Curlewis today and make 2021 your best year yet!
At Great Beginnings Curlewis we have hand-picked and trained a team of World Class early childhood educators and are now looking for our next fabulous Diploma qualified Assistant Educator for a full time permanent spot on our Team! Why not join us?
Our early learning and long day care centre provides child care in Curlewis in a homely setting that is perfect for families living or commuting through Curlewis or nearby suburbs Drysdale, Clifton Springs, Leopold, Saint Leonards and Wallington.
Our beautiful centre offers a comprehensive early education program with a strong play-based learning curriculum. Our children love to explore and play in our spacious outdoor environments which feature sandpits, water play area and fun play equipment. Children enjoy delightful indoor and outdoor play areas, rooms equipped with the latest age appropriate technology and learning resources, and a range of activities.
For more information and photos, please visit our centre's website:
- You will hold an ACECQA approved Diploma Qualification in Children’s Services
- A strong understanding of both the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Proven Educator experience within an Early childhood service (working with children 0-5 years)
- Programming experience is highly advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Dedication and commitment to developing the future of children
- A friendly and energetic personality
Successful Applicants must also hold
- A current Working with Children Check
- First Aid certificate
You will also share our commitment and passion for bringing learning to life, inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
With more than 460 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow:
- Opportunities to advance your career within G8’s network of 460+ centres
- Access to G8’s Online Learning Lounge with more than 70 hours of professional development
- Exclusive access to The Playground – G8's benefits platform, with access to 350+ retailers
- Sector leading 30% discount off early education and child care fees at any G8 Education Centre for either yourself or a member of your family
- Uniforms provided
- Access to health and wellness programs
How to APPLY
Please click through to the application form to submit your application online.
Please note that only online applications will be considered. Successful candidates will be contacted for an initial phone interview.
For more information about any of our roles, please contact our Recruitment Consultant
For a comprehensive list of all our locations and vacancies please visit https://jobs.g8education.edu.au/en/listing/
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment