Assistant Educator | Cowes Children's Centre
Job no: 494741
Work type: Permanent Full time
Location: Morning Peninsula & Bass Coast
Categories: Assistant Educator
Do you often get told how wonderful you are with children? We want to hear from you!
Nurture One Cowes Children's Centre is looking for a passionate Assistant Educator to join our warm and welcoming team on a casual basis. The ideal candidate for our lovely 70-place centre, will easily develop positive and genuine relationships with children and families and maintain an outstanding learning environment. You will hold or be working towards a Diploma or Certificate III in Children’s Services and a current Working with Children Check.
Are you committed to bringing learning to life, inspiring children to reach their full potential? You will fit right in!
For further information and photos of this centre, please visit the website below:
With more than 470 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow:
- Dedicated focus on your personal and professional development, including paid training and access to G8’s online Learning Lounge
- Exclusive access to The Playground – G8’s benefits platform, with discounts from 350+ retailers including hotels, health insurance, gym membership and more
- Staff health and wellness program
- Opportunities to advance your career within G8’s network of 470+ centres
- Sector leading 30% discount off early education and childcare fees at any G8 Education Centre for either yourself or a member of your family
How to apply
If you are interested or would like to find out more, apply now!
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now