Job no: 494291
Work type: Permanent Part time
Location: Melbourne - Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
Brand: Kindy Patch Kids
Kindy Patch Clarinda are seeking a passionate, experienced, and dedicated Childcare Cook to join our friendly 45-place service. This role provides flexibility to a work-life balance and allows the successful candidate to create nutritious, allergen friendly meals for the children to enjoy. This is a permanent part-time position, 25 hours per week.
For further information and photos of this centre, please visit the website below:
You will be responsible for creating weekly seasonal menus that meet the dietary needs of children at the centre and the preparation of breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and late snack. We are looking for a creative cook with a flair for healthy, wholesome and delicious meals to nourish our children – including fussy eaters. You’ll enjoy a friendly working environment, support from G8’s dietary advisers and nutritionists, opportunities to broaden your career – and the gratitude of a highly appreciative clientele.
With more than 500 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow including:
- Dedicated focus on your personal and professional development, including paid training in CPR and First Aid
- Exclusive access to The Playground, G8’s benefits platform, with discounts from 350+ retailers including hotels, health insurance, gym membership and more
- Staff health and wellness program
- Opportunities to advance your career within G8’s network of 500+ centres
- Sector leading 30% discount off early education and child care fees at any G8 Education Centre for either yourself or a member of your family
The ideal applicant will hold or be willing to obtain their Food Safety Supervisor’s Certificate and a current Working with Children Check. You will share our commitment to putting the needs of the child first, and creating a friendly environment that enables them to reach their full potential.
How to apply:
If you are interested or would like to find out more, apply now!
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now