Do you want to be supported by a highly experienced early childhood teacher and encouraged to excel and further develop your own early childhood career?
Are you an experienced diploma qualified educator who strives to build and maintain an outstanding learning environment for children?
We are offering an exceptional candidate a full-time Lead Educator role within our fun-loving, supportive team at Vaucluse Kinder Haven
At Vaucluse Kinder Haven our children and educators enjoy many incursions, excursions and extracurricular activities. Growfit and excursions planned once a week to further develop the children's broader understanding of the world, music and yoga classes organised twice a week to promote relaxation and peaceful routines, and we proudly run an intergenerational program with the local aged care, Mark Moran Vaucluse.
This intimate, home style centre is fully Air-conditioned with large indoor and outdoor natural play environments with beautiful ocean views. Our inclusive service places a high importance on partnerships with families and our community and we take pride in the multicultural and diverse backgrounds around us.
At capacity our centre caters for 36 children with operating hours from 7:00 am and 6:00 pm.
For more information and photos, please visit our centre's website: Vaucluse Kinder Haven
- You will hold an ACECQA approved Diploma Qualification in Children’s Services
- An understanding of both the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Proven Educator experience within an Early childhood service (working with children 0-5 years)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A current Working with Children Check
- First Aid certificate
You will also share our commitment and passion for bringing learning to life, inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
Our people are our greatest asset, and we work hard to make sure we attract and retain the best, most passionate early childhood educators. With more than 450 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow.
- Exclusive access to G8's benefits program with online and instore savings of 5% - 40% off more than 400 retailers in Australia including Woolworths, Target, Kmart, Supercheap Auto, Jetstar, Ampol, Good Guys, Myer, ASOS, The Iconic and more
- Access a 50% discount on early education and childcare fees at any G8 Education Centre, and a 25% discount for family members
- Opportunities to advance your career within G8’s network of 450+ centre and Fee Free Training
- Access to G8’s Online Learning Lounge with more than 70 hours of professional development
- Uniforms provided
- Access to health and wellness programs
How to APPLY
Please click through to the application form.
If you are interested or would like to find out more, apply now or contact the team at email@example.com
For a comprehensive list of all our locations and vacancies please visit https://jobs.g8education.edu.au/en/listing/
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment
G8 Education is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all who attend the premises that it operates. This includes accepting responsibility to provide, so far as is reasonably practicable, a workplace that is safe and without risk to health for all team members, children and members of the broader community.