Job no: 493636
Work type: Fixed Term Full time
Location: Sydney - Parramatta & Western Suburbs
Categories: Centre Manager
Brand: Early Learning Services
St Marina Early Learning Centre offers a comprehensive early education program with a strong play-based learning curriculum. Children enjoy delightful indoor and outdoor play areas, rooms equipped with the latest age appropriate technology and learning resources, and a range of activities. Our centre is open from 7:00am to 6:30pm ensuring that all of our children enjoy our enriching, nurturing environment. Our centre caters to children from birth to 5 years old with an excellent School Readiness program for preschool aged children supported by a Bachelor Qualified Teacher.
With more than 500 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow.
- Dedicated focus on your personal and professional development, including paid training and access to G8’s online Learning Lounge
- All expenses paid trip to an exciting destination each year for our Annual National Conference
- Exclusive access to The Playground – G8’s benefits platform, with discounts from 350+ retailers including hotels, health insurance, gym membership and more
- Staff health and wellness program
- Opportunities to advance your career within G8’s network of 500+ centres
- Sector leading 30% discount off early education and child care fees at any G8 Education Centre for either yourself or a member of your family
The ideal applicant will hold a Diploma in Children’s Services and a current Working with Children Check. You will also share our commitment to bringing learning to life, inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
How to apply
If you are interested or would like to find out more, apply now or contact our recruitment team on 07 55815461 for a confidential discussion.
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now