Assistant Educator | Penguin Childcare Parkville
Job no: 498407
Work type: Permanent Part time
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner Suburbs
Categories: Assistant Educator
Brand: Penguin Childcare
We are currently seeking an experienced Diploma qualified Assistant Educator on a part-time permanent basis of 30 hours per week to join us and build upon the excellent work of our team.
Based in Parkville, our centre is a beautiful heritage building surrounded by established trees and caters for 90 children between the ages of 6 weeks to 6 years and we are open from 6:30am to 6:30pm. We are conveniently fully air-conditioned with on-site parking.
Children enjoy delightful indoor and outdoor play areas with a veggie garden and sustainability program.
We offer a comprehensive early education program with a strong play-based learning curriculum.
For more information and photos, please visit us on our website:
- You will hold an ACECQA approved Certificate III or Diploma Qualification in Children’s Services
- A strong understanding of both the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS) to enable you to effectively lead implementation, evaluation, and delivery of educational programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Successful Applicants must also hold
- A current Working with Children Card
- First Aid Certificate
You will also share our commitment and passion for bringing learning to life, inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
With more than 450 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow:
- Opportunities to advance your career within G8’s network of 450+ centres
- Access to G8’s Online Learning Lounge with more than 70 hours of professional development
- Exclusive access to The Playground – G8's benefits platform, with access to 350+ retailers
- Sector leading 50% discount off early education and child care fees at any G8 Education Centre for either yourself or 25% off for members of your family
- Uniforms provided
- Access to health and wellness programs
How to APPLY
Please click through to the application form.
Please submit all applications online as only online applications will be considered.
Successful candidates will be contacted for an initial phone interview.
For a comprehensive list of all our locations and vacancies please visit https://jobs.g8education.edu.au/en/listing/
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment
G8 Education is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all who attend the premises that it operates. This includes accepting responsibility to provide, so far as is reasonably practicable, a workplace that is safe and without risk to health for all team members, children and members of the broader community. G8 Education requires all employees to have received both vaccinations by 31st January 2022 (or hold a medical exemption), all new employees joining the organisation will also need to meet this requirement.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now